Friday, February 1, 2013

a THANK YOU and a WINNER

THANK YOU!

I wanted to start off by saying that this ride has been awesome!  For everyone that pops by or follows me, thank you!  You are all top notch talents with amazing creative skills and I feel honored to be a part of this journey with you!  Your comments lift my day and push me to raise my own creative bar.  A final thank you goes out to Vicki from 2 Bags Full for organizing this amazing party! Vicki, you rock!  I'm so excited for what lies ahead!

Thanks for coming along for the ride!

 via-Gardening in Heels {original source unknown}


WINNER!
We have a winner in the Garden Diaries giveaway! {No joke that I wish I could send everyone a little something!  Think it's the teacher in me!} 



The person going home with this outstanding print from the talented Elizabeth Guzaldo is......







Sandy from French Laundry 132!

Congrats to you lady and thanks again to everyone who came by!  Maybe we will do one of these again so we can spread some more love!  Peace!








13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy!

    And have a lovely weekend Nicole!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...love that series of photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that is so cute how you picked the winner.

    Thank you so much, Elizabeth is truly a great photographer and I will cherish the print forever, It's beautiful! Thank you!

    I will email you my address!

    Hugggs,
    Sandy @ French Laundry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sandy! Nice way to start the year by winning something so lovely. Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nicole - going to do a post in a few minutes (ok, maybe more than that), but you are the winner in my drawing. If you could drop me an email (tlgreb927@cox.net) with your mailing address, I will get these off to you and your beans! Congratulations to Sandy...Happy Friday! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sandy you lucky dog you! Jealous? No of course I'm jealous, LOl!
    Just kidding... it is a beautiful gift to win.
    Hi Nicole, yes, I think gardening is one of those things that it is never quite finished... it will always be evolving! I must say I wore myself out today just making a list of just where to begin, LOL! I'm hopeless :D
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Nicole - your darling little girl very importantly doing the draw!!!
    the print would look lovely anywhere too - Congrats to Sandy!!
    I'm almost getting withdrawals now that our party's finished... it was such a full on few days, visiting blogs as much as possible and making great new friends!!!

    Hugs
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Sandy - precious helper!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Sandy! (Your picking process is adorable!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nicole, thanks for popping over to my blog! I know, isn't that pink crocheted blanket great... I am going to seriously have to consider making that and in those kind of colors... so summery! If you have gone over to Fox Lane I'm sure you are loving the blog. I have been surprised by a bunch of comments from some of my followers to find out they already follow Fox Lane... kindred spirits think alike :D
    Hugs and talk again soon...
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day! Thanks for stopping by!